1. Copy VCD/music.dat -> Harddisk/music.mpg
Note: Filename dat -> mpg
- Top Left Pane: Load Audio source Harddisk/music.mpg
- Bottom Pane: Output file name: Harddisk/music.mp2
- Right Pane: select ES(Audio only)
- Click [Setting], select Stream type=MPEGII, Channel mode=Dual channel, click [OK]
- Then click "Start"
- File -> Open Harddisk/music.mp2
- Click on the location "AVSEQ11", select Split Stereo Track.
- Then you'll see the track seperated to left channel on top and right channel at the bottom.
- [Mute] the channel which you don't want.
- Highlight the portion of the track which you want to save - use mouse to click on the track and drag
- File -> Export Selection as MP3
4. Using Windows Media Player to play mp3 file.
Click Burn tab.